Classic addias style with a pop of fun bright colour, both comfortable and durable without sacrificing style. They keep feet quick with a lightweight upper that feels supportive as you sprint out wide. The Boost midsole helps fight fatigue as you push through tough tie-breaker sets. It's low-to-the-ground and stops at the forefoot, striking the perfect balance between cushioned comfort and court feel.
Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: the more energy you give, the more you get. An Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability. Adituff wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag that occurs during serves, volleys and extreme lateral movements.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Year: 2020
- Colour: Cloud White / Core Black / Signal Pink
- Style #: FU8114
- ADIWEAR 6: Offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- ADITUFF: For better abrasion resistance in the toe area
- 3D molded component foam: Heel counter molded construction for anatomical fit, comfort and protection
- TPU Chassis: Brand new chassis construction using TPU material, wrapped around the foot to ensure maximum stabilty
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information