The Court FF 2 continues to be a top contender among performance shoes. This edition comes in a strong deep blue with amber and white accents.
Competitive players will get one step closer to that championship with this edition of the Court FF. A combination of lightweight performance with the great stability we've come to expect from Asics. The reinforced lateral segments and heel counter provide firm support and the durable upper rubber ensures this shoe will live a long life on the tennis court. Like other high performance shoes, the Court FF utilizes a mono-sock construction to lock down the foot and heel as well as to decrease seams or pressure points. FlyteFoam cushioning is lighter than a traditional midsole and just as durable, making this shoe faster on court but lasting just as long. This is a phenomenal high performance shoe from Asics that is fast, stable, and cushioned to the max. It's a shoe fit for a World #1, now it's just a question of if it's a fit for you?
- Weight: 14.7oz (size 10.5)
- Year Introduced: 2021
- Colour: French Blue/Amber
- Style #: 1041A083-402
- Flytefoam® midsole technology: Asics flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams. It solves the constant dilemma of how to provide a lightweight shoe without compromising on cushioning. Delivers lightweight and highly functional cushioning unlocking speed.
- AHAR® outsole- acronym for Asics high abrasion rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- PGuard™ toe protector: enhanced toe durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- TRUSSTIC™ technology supports stable movements by reinforcing the middle part of the sole and preventing the shoe from twisting
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy