Step onto court in striking classic red colour of the signature Court FF!
Champion the courts in the shoe inspired by multi-Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic. Made in collaboration with Novak himself this shoe features supreme comfort and style. A combination of lightweight performance with the great stability we've come to expect from Asics. The reinforced lateral segments and heel counter provide firm support and the durable upper rubber ensures this shoe will live a long life on the tennis court. Like other high performance shoes, the Court FF utilizes a mono-sock construction to lock down the foot and heel as well as to decrease seams or pressure points. Asics has added a removable ORTHOLITE™ sock-liner, which helps with bounce and moisture management, while the TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology under the mid-foot makes the shoe comfortable and stable. FlyteFoam cushioning is lighter than a traditional midsole and just as durable, making this shoe faster on court but lasting just as long. This is a phenomenal high performance shoe from Asics that is fast, stable, and cushioned to the max. It's a shoe fit for a World #1, now it's just a question of if it's a fit for you?
- Weight: 14.7oz (size 10.5)
- Year Introduced: 2020
- Colour: Classic Red/White
- Style #: 1041A089-603
- Flytefoam® midsole technology: Asics flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams. It solves the constant dilemma of how to provide a lightweight shoe without compromising on cushioning. Delivers lightweight and highly functional cushioning unlocking speed.
- AHAR® outsole- acronym for Asics high abrasion rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- PGuard™ toe protector: enhanced toe durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- TRUSSTIC™ technology supports stable movements by reinforcing the middle part of the sole and preventing the shoe from twisting
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information