Great all round shoes ready for the court in sporty style. The challenger from Asics has been updated and is instantly comfortable and very light! The men's GEL-CHALLENGER® 12 tennis shoes are designed for recreational tennis players, helping you to dart across the court with ease and perfectly perform those skilled serves. Under-laying support in the forefoot and heel counter increase stability when making quick, lateral movements. And, a robust rubber outsole and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology help to increase grip and traction to prevent twisting and injury. To keep debris and dirt from ruining play, an anti-gravel tongue prevents elements from entering your shoe so that you won't have to stop..
- Weight: 12.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Year Introduced: 2020
- Colour: Peacoat/Champagne
- Style#: 1041A045-401
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- PGUARD® TOE PROTECTOR: Enhanced toe durability.
- P.H.F™ (PERSONAL HEEL FIT) COLLAR LINING: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy