Classic, clean cut style to wear on any court! It's fast because it's one of the lightest shoes in the court shoes market. This Limited Edition Speed FF is your solution for speed. This shoe is sure to please a wide range of players who prioritize fast footwork and a responsive, flexible feel from their court shoes. The colour might also give you a boost in confidence as it is sure to stand out amongst the competition!
With the addition of the responsive FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology and Twisstruss system, the Speed FF boasts the lightest weight in the tennis shoe category, making it an aggressive competitor that's always up for a match. Heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offers maximum comfort and shock absorption for those quick cross-court hustles while the Flexion Fit® Upper secures your foot without restricting movement. A traditional trusstic support system and enhanced rubber outsole, the Speed FF is stable and durable which is exactly what we've come to expect from Asics court shoes. A modified herringbone outsole makes this shoe capable of handling all surfaces at the highest level. The fit of the shoe is similar to the Solution Speed 3 with the toebox being slightly more spacious where the Solution Speed 3 was typically quite narrow. Weight: 12.19. Heel Height: 19.5mm. Forefoot Height: 9mm.
- Weight: 12.19 ounces (Size 10.5)
- Year Introduced: 2020
- Colour: White/Silver
- Style#: 1041A003-100
- Flytefoam® midsole technology: Asics flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- AHAR® outsole- acronym for Asics high abrasion rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: a sock liner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- PGuard™ toe protector: enhanced toe durability.
- Flexion Fit® Upper: proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Ortholite® Sockliner: moisture management (ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP manufacturing llc).
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information