Get around the court with speed without sacrificing comfort, support and winning style with the striking colour scheme of this Speed FF. The shoe is your total solution for speed!
With the addition of the responsive FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology and Twisstruss system, the Speed FF boasts the lightest weight in the tennis shoe category, making it an aggressive competitor that's always up for a match. Heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offers maximum comfort and shock absorption for those quick cross-court hustles while the Flexion Fit® Upper secures your foot without restricting movement. A traditional trusstic support system and enhanced rubber outsole, the Speed FF is stable and durable which is exactly what we've come to expect from the Asics tennis line. A modified herringbone outsole makes this shoe capable of handling all surfaces at the highest level. The fit of the shoe is similar to the Solution Speed 3 with the toebox being slightly more spacious where the Solution Speed 3 was typically quite narrow. Weight: 12.19. Heel Height: 19.5mm. Forefoot Height: 9mm.
- Weight: 10.1 ounces (size 8.5 US)
- Year Introduced: 2020
- Colour: Peacoat / Rose Gold
- Style#: 1042A002-413
- Flytefoam® midsole technology: Asics flytefoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- AHAR® outsole- acronym for Asics high abrasion rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: a sock liner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- PGuard™ toe protector: enhanced toe durability.
- Flexion Fit® Upper: proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Ortholite® Sockliner: moisture management (ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP manufacturing llc).
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy