Bright and bold style in a comfortable and ready for movement shoe; the Propulse Blast has a little bit of everything you need. Lighter than the Fury but heavier than the Jet, this is a great mid-level shoe for players looking for a combination of features. The mesh upper is breathable and form fitting while the medial plastic shell protects from toe-drag damage. The same KPRS-X high quality foam midsole provides cushioning for the heel and foot and the PowerStrap lacing system keeps your foot secure. This is the shoe that isn't too heavy or too light, it's the shoe that's just right.
- Weight: 13.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Year: 2020
- Colour: Imperial Blue/White
- Style #: 30S20442-4064
- PowerStraps: Two power straps to lock the midfoot perectly adapted to tennis lateral footwork
- KPRS-X:EVA pad made of high quality foam with a specific shape and place to better protect the heel and the foot
- Michelin: Sole specific studs are built to optimize the stability of the foot for lateral movements made with the Michelin Premium DIN20 compound
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces, traction may be reduced.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information