Great style in an instantly comfortable tennis shoe, ready for any court! Support is not an issue with this shoe as it has a side wall construction featuring an integrated strap for lateral support. The Kompressor heel cushioning system will reduce shock on heel impact resulting in a more comfortable experience. The outsole is enhanced by a Michelin compound and features a Rubber Shield for increased durability and abrasion resistance.
This shoe is a great transition into the tennis shoe world as it is flexible and soft feeling, perfect for a newer player or an experienced one looking for a less stiff option.
- Weight: 13.8oz (size 10.5)
- Year: 2021
- Colour: Majolica Blue
- Style #: 30S21529-4092
- SFX Upper: One piece construction with a very breathable grill mesh
- Toe box rubber shield: The toe bumper piece offers great durability of the upper on the mid and forefoot thanks to a durable rubber compound
- SFX Insole: As confortable when you first slip into them as they are while you're playing in them thanks to the multi-layer Ergo Motion insole
- Kompressor: High-performance shock absorption thanks to the TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) tube compressing system
- Active Flexion: (Technology developed and patented by Babolat) Shape and makeup of the materials used address 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- Michelin DIN 35 International rubber test standard based on mass loss measurement. So DIN 35 is the intermediate durable formulation.
- This shoe is true to length with a slightly wide toe-box and overall fit.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy