The Propulse uses cutting edge technology to deliver high level stability for the aggressive player. The Michelin rubber OCS2 outsole is designed to offer excellent durability and traction on all court surfaces. This shoe is great for the aggressive player, looking for support and maneuverability.
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size 8.5)
- Fit: Length fits true to size. No break-in required. This shoe fits slightly wider than Babolat’s previous model.
- Cell Shield technology offers support and ventilation where you need it most.
- Extra comfortable thanks to the TI-Fit design and exclusive DynamicSole insole
- Durability, breathability and comfort thanks to the Cell Shield material on the upper
- Side2Side EVA technology propels your foot forward on every step, while the Kompressor System in the heel offers extra cushioning to protect against harsh landings.
- Michelin OCS2 rubber outsole with a special tread pattern provides exceptional traction and durability on any court surface.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information