Cool and crisp style on court for the serious tennis player looking for comfort and durability. The REVOLT PRO 4.0 is a performance tennis shoe that is durable and comfortable. Innovation comes with a striking, modern look. The design highlights where you will find the HEAD T-KORE 360° performance technologies in the sole and the upper, which supply core strength, enhanced stability, abrasion resistance and torsional support. Packed with HEAD T-KORE 360° performance technologies that improve durability, strength and stability. The UPPER features: strong and durable mesh, engineered PU molded chassis, internal TPU heel counter and integrated lacing straps. The MIDSOLE features: higher heel to toe drop, triple density midsole and 3D anti torsion midfoot shank. The OUTSOLE features: a hybrid outsole profile for many surfaces, special durability zones for hardcourt users, open tread zones for best grip on other surfaces and has a durable rubber compound.
- Style #: 273102
- Colour: White/Black
- Year: 2022
- T-KORE 360º: Highlighted by the shoe’s design, HEAD T-KORE 360° brings together the performance tech-nologies that ambitious players need. The innovations give your shoe a core strength, with enhanced stability, abrasion resistance and torsional support.
- TRI-NRG: HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court
- DRIFT DEFENSE: The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
- COOLING SYSTEM: Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper.
- LATERAL CONTROL: Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs.
- HYBRASION+™: Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.
- LOCKDOWN STRAP: Midfoot straps integrated into the lacing system are keeping your foot in place.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy