Cool style, cool feeling in classic white and black style. The SPRINT PRO 3.5 is a lightweight comfort shoe made with a new engineered mesh and tongue material, as well as a cooling system that promotes breathability. The upgrade also includes a new TPU heel counter, and a design refresh. New engineered mesh and new tongue material for lightweight comfort. This Upper features: half-sock construction, triangle lacing strap, TPU heel counter and rubber toe cap. The Midsole features: Minimal heel-to-toe offset, three EVA densities and ventilated 3D-anti torsion shank. The Outsole Features: a hybrid tread for all different tennis surfaces, durability zones for hardcourt and open tread zones for best grip.
- Weight: 12.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Style #: 273022
- Colour: White/Black
- Year: 2022
- Tri-NRG: HEAD's sole technology for best performance on court.
- Drift Defense: The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side.
- Cooling System: Best 360 degree ventilation - sole & upper.
- Lateral Control: Stability trigger in the later outsole avoids roll overs.
- Hybrasion+: Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.
- Heel Stabilizer 180: Stable TPU brace for best heel fit.
- SuperFabric: Extremely abrasion resistant and at the same time very lightweight and flexible upper material.
- Sock Support System: Elastic Sock Construction for initial comfort and support.
- Delta Strap: Triangle shaped midfoot straps are integrated into the lacing for best stability and an individually fit.
- Ortholite: With its innovative long-term cushioning, and lightweight, highly breathable foam, the OrthoLite insole enhances comfort on and off the court. The moisture management helps to keep the foot cool, dry an comfortable. On top of that, the insole is machine-washable.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces, traction may be reduced.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy