The premium performance Head Revolt Pro 2.0 women's tennis shoe is engineered to provide the optimum combination of comfort and stability.This show is great for the baseline player who is extra tough on her shoes. It is now also lighter than ever.
- PU molded frame construction
- TPU HEAD ENERGY FRAME for lateral support
- 180° DRIFT DEFENSE around the toe and medial side
- Adaptive collar padding Sweatabsorbing and comfortable
- EVA sockliner Triple density midsole (TRI-NRG)
- Lateral forefoot trigger
- Ventilated 3D anti torsion midfoot shank
- Durable non-marking rubber compound
- Hybrid outsole profile for all tennis surfaces
- Special durability zones for hardcourt users
- Open tread zones for best grip on clay
- Colour: White / Blue
- Style #:
- Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 8.5)
- Year: 2017
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information