Chock full of technology and style, this well-made and instantly comfortable pickleball specific shoe is versatile and durable. K-Swiss is the first brand to introduce a court shoe specifically designed for Pickleball, one of the fastest growing sports. The Express Light Pickleball was created to give players a comfortable, lightweight, breathable shoe that supports on-court movement and performance needed for the sport. It is an all-around shoe, perfect for the new or frequent player. Included on the shoe is a K-Swiss Pickleball logo and customized Pickleball sockliner. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
- K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole.
- ORTHOLITE: Sock liner providing moisture–management with anti–microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- EVA: Cushioning and support under the sock liner.
- HEEL GRIP LINING: Made of interlocking fibers that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage
- 180 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
- AÖSTA 7.0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High–density outsole provides durability from heel–to–toe
- DRAGGUARD: Located on the outsole in the high wear areas of the toe and heel offering increased abrasion–resistance
- DURAWRAP: Located on the upper of the shoe, provides an extra line of defense against excessive toe–dragging
- Style #: K96563-474
- Weight: 9.8 ounces (women’s size 8)
- Colour: Aquarus/Neon Citron
- Year introduced: 2020
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy