Sleek design that was built with all around success in mind. The RAPTOR 100 men's and tennis shoe embodies the natural evolution of the successful Lotto sports shoes, maintaining the main features of the past such as support and stability, but improving lightness and comfort. The upper is developed with a double ultra-thin polyester mesh guarantees lightness, breathability and stability. Kurim support, placed on specific areas, provides high wear resistance. The sole has been completely renewed with the introduction of the new pulse system. Innovative new midsole technology provides extra energy return and extra cushioning. In addition, the particular design improves the comfort and flexibility of access.
- BFC (Biomechanical Foot Control) – Rubber inserts and TPU plate to keep the foot on a neutral plane throughout heel-to-forefoot, cushioning and distributing the impact uniformly
- Hyperpulse – Lotto’s very own patented HYPERPULSE technology is born. The innovative new midsole is developed to specifically address two key requirements for an athlete: shock absorption and energy return
- Vibram – the Vibram tennis compound, developed exclusively for Lotto, guarantees additional 30% wear resistance compared to regular tennis outsoles, better traction and higher flexibility
- Composition: Synthetic Material 100%
- Sole: Speed
- This shoe comes with two types of laces in different colours (White & Black)
- Year: 2021
- Weight: 14.92 ounces (size 10.5)
- Colour: All White/All Black/Flame Red
- Style #: 215623 6S0
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy