Fresh style is a well rounded shoe with extra width. The Fresh Foam Lav was designed for Milos Raonic to include cutting edge features that will help you level up your performance on the court. According to Milos, his grandfather called him Lav which is the Serbian word for lion. This shoe represents the surefooted speed and toughness of the keystone species that we imagine was in Milos' and the designer's minds when they embarked together on constructing the Fresh Foam Lav!
Power up your game with the engineered comfort in the New Balance Fresh Foam Lav men's tennis shoe. It's loaded with perks like Fresh Foam cushioned midsole, external heel counter and a kinetic stitch to help bring lockdown stability to your game. Plus, a PU insert helps give you the long-haul comfort needed to make every shot. These men's tennis shoes have a bootie design with Kinetic Stitch to offer a close, supportive fit for confident cross-court cuts. The innovative Fresh Foam midsole provides cushioning while the NDurance outsole delivers a solid grip that withstands your toughest matches.
- Upper: Kinetic Stitch upper technology helps lock in your foot during lateral cuts. It includes a sock-style bootie for a glove-like comfortable fit.
- Midsole: Plush Fresh Foam midsole for cushioning and light support keeping your movements quick and comfortable
- Outsole: Ndurance outsole that New Balance has said is designed for use on hard courts; however, as it is a modified herringbone tread it should provide traction on all courts.
- Weight: 15.3 ounces (size 10.5)
- Width: 2E wide
- Colour:Light aluminum with white
- Year: 2020
- Style #: MCHLAVV1-30743/li>
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces, traction may be reduced.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information