A striking white and bright colour way inspires confidance and swagger on court! The shoe that won the US Open with Bianca Andreescu gets a fun and bright colour treatment. Nike's new shoe has a unique new design based around the first-ever full-length Zoom Air unit and a curved heal and toe design which should provide the player with ample comfort in the mid-sole and easy movement from heel to toe.
With a modified outsole and an innovative full-length Zoom Air unit, the NikeCourt Air Zoom Zero Men's Tennis Shoe delivers exceptional responsiveness and great court feel. Its 1-piece upper and customizable lacing system offer second-skin-like comfort and lockdown.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit is angled to deliver responsive cushioning.
- 1-piece upper offers a second-skin-like fit.
- Integrated crash pad helps promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- 1/2 bootie provides a comfortable, locked-down fit.
- Gilly straps on the medial and lateral side integrate with the laces to provide a locked-down, customizable fit.
- This shoe features the first full-length Zoom Air unit in NikeCourt history.
- The front of the Zoom Air unit is top loaded to bring the unit closer to the ground for enhanced responsiveness.
- The back of the Zoom Air unit is bottom loaded to help increase responsiveness in the heel of the shoe.
- Outsole is cored out in the middle to reduce weight and show off the Zoom Air unit.
- Outsole material wraps over the toe on the medial side for added durability while sliding.
- Weight: 11.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: White/ Valerian Blue/ Oracle Aqua
- Year: 2020
- Style #: AA8022-107
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information