The Prince T22 shoe is built on the foundation of the proven T Series. Adding mesh to the upper, the T22 has improved the ventilation while maintaining durability and support.
- Upper: Microfiber synthetics and air meshes. Including Duraskin II, a durable material placed in the forefoot to prevent abrasion due to toe drag. 4FOOTWRAP soft TPU appliqué that provides added medial/lateral forefoot support and helps prevent toe jam.
- Sockliner: Includes a removable molded PU sockliner with a softspring PU forefoot insert that disperses shock to enhance comfort.
- Midsole: Incorporates compression molded EVA. Injected wYshbone TPU shank provides midfoot support and improves lateral and medial stability. ShockEraser midsole insert absorbs heavy impact and dissipates shock in the heel.
- Outsole: PRC 1000 - abrasion resistant rubber compound that provides exceptional durability and traction for long-lasting performance on hard surfaces.
- Weight: 13.8 ounces (size 8.5)
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information