Cool, sleek and ready for the kitchen! Featuring a fresh design along with a modified structure to maximize comfort and performance, the Rush Pro 3.0 Pickleball shoe takes the popular Rush Pro franchise to new heights for pickleball players worldwide. Notable improvements include a chassis crafted to control pivot movements for superior stability and a less severe heel-toe drop for a more cushioned feel. Signature Rush Pro technologies like Endofit and Sensifeel remain for enhanced comfort and breathability, while increased rubber density on the outsole optimizes durability for pickleball players. The shoe also features a pickleball graphic on the heel for added effect.
- Weight: 12 ounces (size 10.5)
- Style #: WRS328230
- Colour: Black/White/Red
- Year: 2021
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy