A classic performance shoe with a new face, this new generation of Rush Pro offers more comfort and performance than ever before. A combination of stability with explosive power make this shoe a great choice for a wide range of players. The hint of pale blue on the all white mesh is the perfect colour design for this humble yet modern shoe. The new mesh upper is breatheable and offers a soft feel from the inside of the shoe; combined with the Endofit inner sock liner there is all-around comfort when slipping this shoe on. 4D support provides later stability through the heel and midfoot portions and the classic Wilson Duralast outsole provides durbility and traction for all surfaces. A great update to a generational shoe, the Rush Pro 3.0 will be a great shoe for players looking to combine comfort with performance.
- Weight: 11 ounces (Size 8)
- Year: 2019
- Style #: WRS324740
- Colour: White/Cashmere Blue/Illusion Blue
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction • R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information