Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to receive my online order? The length of time for delivery depends on your location and the shipping method you select. Please click here for estimated delivery times.
- How much does it cost to ship my online order? Shipping rates are calculated by shipping method chosen, weight of order and destination. You may qualify for our free shipping promotion. Click here for more details.
- Do you offer in-store pick-up with online purchases? In addition to the three different shipping options, we also offer an In-Store Pick-Up service. Upon checking out, select the “in-store pick-up” shipping option. Once your order arrives at your desired retail location, you’ll receive an email to know when to pick it up.
- Can I return an online order? For a full explanation of our Returns Policy please click here.
- What is your returns, refunds and exchange policy? For a full explanation of our Returns Policy please click here.
- Why isn't my credit card being accepted? It's important that your billing address match exactly what is reported on your credit card statement. This includes hyphens, periods, middle initials, unit and apartment numbers - or any other spaces and symbols used on the statement. Be sure to also make sure your billing phone number is also the same one registered to your card.
- Why do I have a hold on my credit card? For any transaction that is declined our system immediately sends an automated authorization reversal request to the issuing bank. However, not all banks support this request.Therefore the authorizations will reverse within the bank's default time period. To speed up the reversal process, please contact your bank directly. Please note if you incorrectly entered your credit card number and/or billing address this authorization reversal request may apply to you.
- How late are you open? View our location-based hours - click here. We do alter our hours during the holiday season. Please see the Holiday Hours page during the relevant time period. Click here for more details.
- How many retail locations do you have? We offer two Ontario-based retail locations. One in Toronto (1621 Bayview Ave.) and the other is in Oakville (361 Cornwall Ave.) Click here to see more details.
- If I do not see my size online would you have it in-store? Web quantity is based on the company’s overall quantity. Therefore, if you do not see a size online we likely will not have it in-store. However, to make sure please feel free to call one of our retail locations.
- Are all of your products online also available in-store? Most products are available in-store and online. However, products denoted by “Online Only” are only available for purchase through our website.
- What happens if I come into one of your retail stores and you don’t have a product in-stock? We would recommend calling your closest retail location beforehand to ensure the product you are looking for is in-stock. If it’s not available at that location, but is available at another retail location or our warehouse, we can arrange to have it transferred for you, at no cost. Transfers typically occur a few times a week.
- Do you put items on hold in-store? We offer a one-day in-store hold on all products.
- When is your next sale? All major sales and promotions will be communicated to our clients via email and social media, prior to the event. Click to join our email list, or to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Are our stores Accessible? Our goal is to provide an accessible environment for all customers and staff.
If you have any further questions, please contact us!