Fun, spring style in a shoe made for instant comfort and durability on court. The fully integrated tongue will provide comfort and a sock-like feel. The KPRS-X heel will protect your foot from impacts. The Active Flexion upper is a mesh fabric that moves with your foot and addresses 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness, support and comfort all across your foot. This shoe also has Powerbelt technology that wraps through the laces and helps lock down the foot and create a snug fit to enable optimum heel and arch support. The toe bumper piece protects against wear in key areas and Babolat has again used Michelin technology to enhance durability on the outsole. The fit feels more comfortable than previous models due to the softer fabric but expect this Propulse to be just as cushioned and durable as previous generations.
- Weight: 12.8 oz (size 8.5)
- Year: 2021
- Colour: White/Sulphur Spring
- Style #: 31S21477-1064
- 360 Insock: The fully integrated tongue and the soft foam provide incomparable comfort and the feeling of having the foot safely wrapped without painful rubbing from a tongue that moves every time you do.
- KPRS-X: EVA pad made of high quality foam with a specific shape and place to better protect the heel and the foot.
- Active Flexion: Shape and makeup of the materials used address 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- PowerBelt: A strap that ensures optimum heel and arch support. The shoe collar is higher than normal to protect the ankle, giving the player a feeling of exceptional support.
- Durability: The toe bumper piece offers great durability of the upper on the mid and forefoot thanks to a durable rubber compound.
- Michelin: Designed with Michelin Premium DIN20 technology which reuces wear and tear caused by tennis specific footwork.
- This shoe has a regular fit in length and just slightly wider than average
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces, traction may be reduced.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy